Bayou Productions offers Video services for Television Advertising, Conferences, Trade Shows, School and Dance Recording with Lighting, High Definition Cameras and Audio, with editing on G5 Final Cut Pro Systems
Studio space is available for shoots and castings with green screening capabilities for Television, Infomercials, Web and Multimedia applications.
Our Tricaster allows for cheap corporate streaming of video over the web and live show and event coverage with on the fly editing and output to DVD at the end of the show.
Conference and Show Recording
3D Graphics and Special Effects
Beta, VHS, Hi-8, Mini-Dv, DV and Dvd capture, conversion and transfer.
Bayou Productions Inc. provides everything you need to deliver video content effectively.
With Bayou’s end-to-end video solutions:
• Corporate communications : Teams are delivering messages more immediately and consistently.
• Public relations : Professionals experience unprecedented control of the stories they need to tell.
• Marketers : are increasing brand awareness as they capture the attention of the audience that spends the most time & money online- broadband viewers.
• Media groups : are realizing a new revenue stream by offering subscription and pay-per-view programming online.
• Government agencies : deliver messages to every corner of the globe at a fraction of the cost of satellite broadcasting.
Bayou Productions provides the services you need to deploy a powerful broadband video strategy, including:
• State-of-the-art broadband video distribution for web, podcasting and more
• Full-service broadband video encoding, management and delivery
• In-depth performance reporting
• Broadband video application design and development
• Rich media advertising services and opportunities
• Subscription and registration tools
• Email video alert delivery and tracking
• Original content development and production
Bayou's 32 track digital recording studio can be used for doing Full Editing, Mix Down, Mastering, Music on Hold for phone systems, Sound Tracks for Video and Film, Commercial Production for Radio and Television, Midi, Writing and Arranging, and Full Orchestration.