Besides being a wife, mother, sister, aunt and friend, I am the owner-manager of C 2 Shining Sea Travel, LLC a full service internet travel booking site.
In 1999, my husband and I took an early retirement and moved to Florida. We planned to do some extensive traveling, but 9-11 and the resulting down turn in the stock market knocked our plans down a few pegs.
About a year ago, we were introduced to YTB International, a company that has not only allowed us to earn substantial discounts when we travel, but allowed us, through the marketing side of the company, to earn an income to supplement our retirement. And best of all -- have a lot of fun at the same time!
As a Registered Nurse, I have always been taught to be nurturing, so being a high pressure salesperson was just not my style. I struggled in the beginning to learn all I could (at great expense) about the network marketing business. I finally settled on two companies that are helping me to build my business, Veretekk and SiteBuildit.
SiteBuildit, is allowing me to take my passion for travel and incorporate it into a high ranking, income generating web site without the usual hassle of learning the technical aspects of building a website.
Veretekk is a state of the art marketing system that is allowing me to promote my business on the Internet without the fear of being considered a spammer. Both companies have awesome support and training systems. If you are interested in taking your business to the next level, visit my links to these incredible opportunities.
WHY I JOINED YTB
Here’s some fact about YTB.
* Your Travel Biz is a publicly traded company who has been around since 2001. They provide you a state-of-the-art travel portal where you earn 60% of the commission for all of the travel that is booked on your website.
* A division of Travelocity has decided to partner up with YTB, so Travelocity is now powering our website. This site is up and running in five minutes after joining the company.
* If you join before the end of the year, YTB provides you with your Travel Agent credentials immediately upon joining. IATA is International Air Transport Association. That’s the card that enables you to receive some SIGNIFICANT discounts on your travel. After the 1st of the year, you will have to have $1500 of travel booked on your site, THEN you get your IATA card.
* YTB compensation Plan is unprecedented in multi-level marketing companies. They put in place a “Bill of Rights” for the company stating the compensation plan can NEVER be changed. So many other companies can change their plan when the corporation want to make more money. DO NOT get involved with a company that does not guarantee their compensation structure. You do not want to work hard to have it all taken away from you in the end!
* Tax Deductions! Now that I am a Travel Professional, I am able to deduct my travel. Please consult your tax professional for tax advice.
* I am looking to mold a few people who are interesting in building a lasting, significant at home business. I have marketing experience and I’m ready to teach some willing people.
* YTB offers people to become REP’s with the company for FREE. You do not get a travel site, but you’re able to sell online travel agencies if you want. The compensation structure is the same as the RTA (Referring travel agents)
* YTB offers Group Health Insurance with NO pre-exisiting condition! Their plans start at $99/month and they are currently in their open enrollment phase. Take a look at the YTB Health Insurance.
* Industry discounts with Staples, Dell and Sprint. Hey, I just saved $200 on my new Dell laptop because of YTB!
I could go on about the benefits and all that is available on my own travel website, but why not just visit my website, www.C2ShiningSeaTravel and check my prices out for yourself.
If you or your friends and family can take the same cruise, book the same rental, car, or go on the same vacation or business trip for the same price as the "big guys", wouldn't it make sense to book on your website and earn a commission?
If you are booking on the Internet now, when was the last time Travelcity, Obitz or Expdia (names purposely spelled wrong!) sent YOU A CHECK for your work????
Made business sense to me to join YTB, how about you? If you are still not convinced or aren't interested in earning those commissions, please visit www.C2ShiningSeaTravel.com and compare prices, if my prices are the same or better -- please book your next vacation with me!